Following the news that Romeo Beckham is the face of Burberry’s SS13 campaign video, we have rounded up some of his best fashion moments throughout his mere ten years. In the public eye nearly as much as his doting parents, it’s clear he has an eye for fashion already. Whether he’s seen in high tops and a slogan t-shirt during the day, or a dapper mini version of David Beckham on the red carpet, we can’t wait to see what’s next for Romeo in 2013.
1. Often seen spectating at basketball matches with his father and brothers, Romeo opts for a dressed down look with box fresh trainers.
2. Even seen in a wetsuit on the beach with David, he still looks effortlessly stylish!
3. Slogan t-shirts seem to be a recent favourite for the Beckham boy, showing his cheeky personality.
4. Another dressed down look whilst out in the day with his mother, Victoria, with a baseball style jacket and another pair of high top trainers. Not to mention his perfectly groomed hair!
5. Even fancy dress is taken seriously by the middle Beckham boy and his younger brother.
6. Having a part-time pop star Mum has it’s perks, as he and his brothers went on stage at the Spice Girls reunion tour in matching outfits and adorable baseball hats.
7. Often looking the mini David Beckham, Romeo here is seen wearing a beanie hat similar to those worn by his father very often – how adorable!
8. Dressing up as a dapper young man seems to be a favourite for the ten year old, just like his father with similar outfits being worn here.
9. On set at the filming of the Burberry SS13 campaign with Christopher Bailey in an iconic trench coat and wearing his cheeky grin that we are going to be seeing everywhere in no time at all.
10. And not to mention the final result of the Burberry SS13 campaign, where the middle Beckham son is seen in a classic British Burberry outfit with umbrella to match.