Thursday is the new Friday when it comes to fashion, as tonight retailers across the capital unite to offer shoppers a fun-filled evening of discounts, DJs and drinks. London’s Vogue‘s Fashion’s Night Out takes place this evening for one night only, so we’ve put together a guide to the most unmissable events taking place across London’s fashion scene. Enjoy!
1. Burberry: This British label is celebrating the heritage of it’s classic trench coat, persuading attendees to wear theirs to either their New Bond Street or Burberry Brit King Street store to be in with a chance of being papped for Burberry.com. There’s also 10 per cent off all purchases.
21-23 New Bond Street, London, W1S 2RE or 41-42 King Street, London, WC2E 8JS. 6-9pm.
2. Alexander McQueen: McQueen have a treat lined up in the form of the ‘wonderwall’, where shoppers can pick a mystery envelope from a wall to be in with a chance of winning some iconic prizes, including the new must-have Heroine bag. To register for an invite visit alexandermcqueen.com/
4-5 Old Bond Street, London, W1S 4PD. 6.30-9.30pm.
3. Moschino: This Italian label will have cocktails flowing courtesy of Ketel One, lots of goodies to get your hands on, as well as an exclusive and super cute ‘Gennarino the bear’ iPhone cover which launches tonight – one of Moschino’s newest mascots.
28-29 Conduit Street, London, W1S 2YB. 6.30-9.30pm.
4. Agent Provacteur: Sexy lingerie label Agent Provocateur is have an evening of “entertainment and exclusivity” for revellers, unveiling their autumn collection and ad campaign for the first time to the lucky shoppers, as well as holding exciting in-store events.
6 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 8HL. 7-9PM.
5. Topshop: Singer Delilah is set to perform in the Oxford Circus store’s front window at 7pm and 8pm, whilst raffle tickets are up for grabs which could win you a new pair of shoes every month for a year, a straight-from-the-catwalk Topshop Unique outfit or a ‘dream shopping experience’!
216 Oxford Street, London, W1D 1LA. 6-10pm.
6. Chanel: Chanel’s Covent Garden pop-up shop is the place to be as the label’s highly anticipated ‘Le Vernis’ nail colours are set to be unveiled, as well as the most expensive vending machines you’ll ever encouter – the custom units dispense the Chanel beauty products of your choice.
Covent Garden Piazza, London, WC2E 8RF. 6-8pm.
7. Liberty: The department store is playing host to designer guests, including Jonathan Saunders, Richard Nicoll and Roksanda Ilincic, who will be showing off their latest pieces and posing for pictures with fashion fans. Cocktails by Cointreau will also be flowing, whilst a Victorian Fun Fare photobooth will be open to shoppers.
Great Marlborough Street, London, W1B 5AH. 7-9pm.
8. Forever 21: The mega Oxford Street store will surely be heaving with thrifty fashion fans, all hoping to get snapped in the in-store photobooth. There’s also a chance to win a £210 Forever 21 gift card.
360 Oxford Street, London, W1C 1AB
9. Ted Baker: Available exclusively at the Regent Street store, Ted Baker will be welcoming celebrity hairdresser Jason Cocking and top stylists from Lisa Shepherd London, to treat customers to a free style session of A/W looks; inspired by Ted Baker’s latest collection. A British night to remember, shoppers can expect a suitably fashionable celebration with a fun and stylish take on Britain’s beloved dish – Fish & Chips – with refreshments, competitions and giveaways all on offer.
245 Regent Street, W1B 2EW. 6-11pm.
10. Burlington Arcade: The super swanky arcade known for its exquisite jewelry offerings will be hosting a night at the Circus. Acrobats will weave their way amongst the rafters in sultry silks whilst guests can gorge on candyfloss and dips in the chocolate fountain.
51 Piccadilly, London, W1J 0QJ