Saunders & Long, a new British luxury hair and skincare line, made its debut at Fortnum & Mason last week.
The brand was founded by Johnny Long, Redken UK Ambassador and owner of Lockonego salon in Chelsea, and film producer, Nick Saunders. The pair have also partnered with several other prominent figures in the industry to develop their product line with experience working for brands including Kiehl’s, Bumble & Bumble, and Marks & Spencer.
Saunders & Long combines elegant art-deco inspired design with the latest technology and formulas for hair and skincare. The formulations for the range are totally unique and have been designed to fill gaps in the market.
The current product range consists of ten items:
– The Long Weekender – 5-in-1 product combining shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shaving cream, and hair styling product.
– Detox Shampoo – designed to lift the build-up of hair products and pollution while maintaining the hair’s natural oils.
– Daily Conditioner – fortified with Pro Vitamin B5 and green tea to improve manageability, strengthen, and soften the hair.
– Foaming Cleanser – protects skin from dryness, suitable for hands, face, and body.
– Facial Moisturiser – 100% plant-derived to naturally hydrate the skin and nourish it with vitamin A, B, C, and E.
– Eye Cream – enriched with vitamins to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines.
– Condition & Groom – 2-in-1 styling product to condition hair while giving a gentle hold.
– Polywax – combines silicone and styling polymers to create a wax for texture and hold that maintains a natural look throughout the day.
– Poly Clay – combines bentonite and kaolin for texture and hold with a matte finish.
Launching at Fortnum & Mason, the products are priced from £19 to £56 and are also available from The Barber at Alfred Dunhill and saundersandlong.com